In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
phil&teds evolution convertible carseat - Black
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 800616
Or 4 payments from $87.25
Or 5 payments from $69.8
The phil&teds Evolution Convertible car seat a three-stage car seat to keep your child safer for longer. With side armour protection, Evolution is suitable from newborn to 6 years and is great value for money.
- Full layer of moulded EPS foam for shock absorption
- Side Armor® wings for additional side impact protection around the head & neck
- Comfortable & stylish with removable liner as baby grows
- Premium quality PU leather fabric: durable, breathable, and easy to clean!
- 5 position seat recline for upright cruising to layback snoozing
- Flip out leg support for more recline and a better fit on steeper vehicle seats
- Universal vehicle seat belt installation
- Easy-adjust 5 point padded safety harness
- Fitz seat belt guide for bigger kids (4-6 years approximately)
- accessorise your evolution™ car seat further with phil&teds Carseat Seat Mate PU Protector
- Safety certified to EU standard ECE R44/04, approved for use in New Zealand
- Product weight: 8.9 kg / 19.6 lbs
- Product dimensions: 51 x 47 x 79 cm
- Maximum load: 25 kg / 55 lbs.
- Car seat weight group 0,1,2.
- Longevity across the age stages from 0-6 years old: Rear-facing harness 0-13kg. Forward-facing harness 9-18kg. Forward-facing seatbelt 15-25kg.
what's in the box:
evolution™ car seat, with 5 point safety harness
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.
Rubbish car seat fallen apart leather worn away hard to change seat belt setttings as child gets older I have had to cut mine to bits to get to work, the metal buckle has wrapped numerous of my daughters leggings and dresses this is by far the worst made car seat don’t waste your money
February 10th, 2020 | Debbie
Love this car seat my son has had it since before he was 1yr old - he’s now 4 and a half and it’s still in amazing condition and so comfy. All the kids want to sit in his seat! It took a bit of getting used to be I’ve found it super easy to move from car to car.
July 6th, 2020 | Vic
My 22 month old can undo the seatbelt, these seats don’t last till the child is 6 more like 3 years old.
July 28th, 2020 | Alisha
Amazing car seat! Easy to put in and move as baby gets older. All stayed in great condition! Getting our second one for our second car!
August 30th, 2020 | Amanda
Great car seat. My Mom bought one to have in her car for my son and it is super comfortable, very supportive, really great to clean and my son is always happy in it. I am now getting rid of the one I have and buying one the same. Cheers
October 12th, 2020 | Katie Ayers
Best car seat ever!! Easy installing into our car. My sons used it since before he was 1 yrs he is now 3 yrs old. It is in real good condition as the leather hasn’t peeled off like many others have. It feels very sturdy when strapped in. As if locked in place, so it doesn’t wriggle around like many other car seats do when belted in. I would highly recommend this car seat.
August 5th, 2021 | Paige Collins
Hi Paige, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the phil&teds Evolution Convertable Carseat. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with the carseat. Thanks