In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Mountain Buggy Safe Rotate (Pre Order - Delivery Start of April)
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 805778
Or 4 payments from $124.75
Or 8 payments from $62.37
With effortless 360° control, the Mountain Buggy Safe Rotate is a convertible car seat that is perfect from newborn to 18kgs, approximately 4 years old*. It offers extended rear facing innovation, while seamlessly combining safety, child comfort and simplicity with a spin.
What's in the box?
- x 1 safe rotate
- x 2 plastic ISOFIX guides
- Rear facing for longer from newborn to 18kg
- Adjustable headrest and automatic harness system to grow with your child
- Four recline positions for optimised safety and comfort for your child.
- Side bumpers provide reinforced side impact safety
- 360° rotation ensures smooth transition from rear facing to front facing
- Intuitive isofix installation for a perfect fit everytime
- Breathable washable fabrics that are durable
- Aesthetically appealing with elegant black and plush stone fabrics
- Grip panels on harness to reduce shoulder impact.
- Buckle holders enables hassle-free harnessing
- Rebound bar to stabilise car seat.
- Extendable support leg
- rear facing 0-18kg / 39.6lbs
- front facing 9-18kg / 19.8-39.6lbs
- 14kg / 30.8lbs
- 62.5 x 43.5 x 75.5cm / 24.6 x 17.2 x 29.7” (h x w x d)
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.
We purchased this for our daughter when she was 3 months old after getting frustrated with useless capsules. We absolutely love it! So simple to use and comfortable for baby. The straps to keep the harness belts to the side are the best invention and all car seats should have these for frustrated mums just wanting life to be a little easier.I recommend this to all my friends who are new mums, truely a game changer for us.
July 15th, 2019 | Kirsten
This car seat is handy in that it rotates to make getting baby into the car much easier. However it does have drawbacks. The bar that rests against the back of the vehicle seat is covered in foam, which flakes off after not much use, exposing the metal bar underneath. This is right where the baby’s feet will eventually rest when they are tall enough. No thought given to this silly design. The seat fabric also pills excessively. Lastly, the lever to rotate the seat is also in an awkward position, meaning you need two hands free to rotate the seat. Not helpful when holding baby in one hand. I find this seat far inferior to my other rotating car seat made by Nuna.
October 1st, 2019 | Melanie