How does Afterpay work?
Split your payment into 4 instalments
Pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks.
You'll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time.
No fees when you pay on time
With interest-free instalments, the only fees you pay are late payments. You can find your payment schedule in the Afterpay app and you'll be sent regular reminders.
- Simply add items to your cart and go to checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment option at checkout. Orders up to $2000 are eligible to use Afterpay
- You will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- If it's your first time, create an Afterpay account or simply login
- Enter or verify your payment details to confirm your order
To pay with Afterpay, all you need is:
- A New Zealand credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- A New Zealand residential address
- You'll know you've been approved within seconds
The funds for your first payment must be available on your chosen card at the time of checkout.
If you fail to make a payment, you'll be charged a late payment fee of $10, with a further $7 fee added 7 days later, if the payment is still unpaid. For more information visit Afterpay here