In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Maxi Cosi Pria85 Max - Night Black
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 805305
Or 4 payments from $162.25
Or 5 payments from $129.8
The Pria™ 85 Max lets you enjoy the ride with your new BFF. Better, Faster, Fit. Every time. It’s the only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 2.2-38.5 kilograms and premium innovations that make it easier to get your child in and out of the seat.
ClipQuik™ Auto-Magnetic Chest Clip
The ClipQuik™ auto-magnetic chest clip opens easily from the front side with just one hand when getting your child out of the car. Strapping them back in again is easy too. The ClipQuik magnets slide together and lock on their own so you can get on your way quickly. It’s also easier to get your child in and out of the Pria 85 Max thanks to the handy harness holders that keep the harness straps out of the way, and a flip away buckle. This clever buckle won’t get stuck under your baby when getting in the seat or stuck in clothing when getting out.
Rear-Facing to Forward-Facing
The Pria 85 Max convertible car seat fits children rear-facing starting at 2.2 kilograms with removable insert cushions to give smaller babies a snug fit. It then keeps them cozy up to 18 kilograms. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 38.5 kilograms; the highest weight range offered by a convertible car seat. Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect® technology which protects your child where it’s needed most, around the head.
Featuring insert cushions and premium fabrics and padding throughout, the Pria 85 Max also provides the most comfort for your child during the journey. It provides more comfort for adults too with a special design that fits better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats.
Keeping the Pria 85 Max clean is simple. The seat pad unsnaps and removes easily over the frame. There’s no need to remove the seat from the car or to make complicated manoeuvres with the harness straps. The Pria 85 Max seat pad is both machine washable and dryer safe. All this allows you to get a thorough clean not available in other car seats.
- ClipQuik™ auto-magnetic chest clip gets you on your way quickly
- Handy harness holders keep harness straps out of the way for easy boarding
- Flip Away Buckle won’t get in the way while getting in and out of the seat
- Safer side impact protection thanks to Air Protect®: Advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
- Two removable inserts keep smaller babies snug and secure
- FlexTech™ system for multi-directional energy management
- Perfect Fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments for a customised fit and better safety
- Not just easy to clean, the EASIEST! The seat pad and harness covers are removable with simple snaps, and there's never a need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness to get the pad on and off
- The Pria 85 Max seat pad and harness covers are both machine washable & dryer safe.
- Premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for child
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install rear-facing
- Integrated gripping cup holder securely holds drink during the ride
- One click LATCH system, with easy click-in for better installation
Extended weight range keeps children safely harnessed longer:
- Rear-Facing: 2.2 - 18.14 kilograms
- Forward-Facing 9.9 - 38.5 kilograms
- Max child height: up to 132cm
- Seat weight: approx. 8.6kg
- Cup holder included
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.
Bought the Nomad Purple colour during the Auckland Baby Show. Absolutely love how sturdy it is, however it is quite bulky and takes up quite a lot of space rear-facing. I hardly think this baby seat will fit a small car, SUV's and/or people mover cars should fit just fine.
September 6th, 2019 | Sheila
Good Quality Products and Store Service.Delivered Quickly.Thank You so much
May 14th, 2020 | Cryzz
Love it!! I have 2 for my two babies, they do take up “heeeaaaps” of room - if you have a small car I defs would not recommend.
October 22nd, 2020 | Brooke