In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Baby Bjorn Carrier One - Slate Blue Mesh
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 807780
Or 4 payments from $97.25
Or 5 payments from $77.8
Are you worried that baby wearing might make you and your baby too hot? Choose Baby Carrier One Air – it’s designed to make baby wearing significantly cooler for you and your baby.
Made almost entirely from an airy mesh, this helps to cool the places most prone to perspiration – the parts of the baby carrier closest to you (the shoulder straps) and your baby (between their legs). The mesh fabric is softer and more lightweight than many other materials, so it’s easy for you to see and feel that you’re carrying your baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
Soft and comfy baby wearing for newborns
This mesh baby carrier offers the same baby wearing benefits as Baby Carrier One in cotton and gives you the important closeness with your baby. The mesh has been specially developed to be extra soft for young babies yet strong enough for daily use. It’s easy and safe for you to switch between several front and back baby wearing options. The size, seat area and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier can be adapted as newborns grow and their needs change, as well as to fit different baby wearers.
Baby Carrier One Air has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make it comfortable for you to carry your child as a newborn and up to the age of three. You carry your baby safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free!
- 4 front and back carrying positions - Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position - The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort - Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt -The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good baby wearing ergonomics.
- Adjustable head support - The head support protects newborns and gives the correct support until they are able to hold their head up unaided. For older babies, you can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- Back carrying for your toddler - As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after the age of 12 months since you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying - With your child sitting facing in, you can easily swivel the entire baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it by yourself. The design of the baby carrier ensures that your child sits safely and securely while being moved to your back.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier - The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.