In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
phil&teds voyager buggy
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 806693
Or 4 payments from $249.75
Or 5 payments from $199.8
When purchasing your buggy, simply pop your choice of liner into your cart to receive it at the zero price. Choose your colour here
Ride your way with voyager™, the intuitive & modular buggy for 1 or 2 kids that allows you to escape the nursery jail in style!
voyager™, the inline® that provides a tailored look for strolling uptown, with the freedom to switch it up at any time with the roomy modular seat, from parent to front facing, that can easily recline with one hand to multiple recline levels. It’s clever 4-wheelin’ engineering, puncture-proof aeromaxx™ tyres & all wheel suspension delivers superior manoeuvrability & kerb popping in a slim package, while the easy & controlled fold and freestanding position keeps the plush black melange fabric off the ground!
While voyager™ makes the ideal single buggy, it also adapts to take 2 kids, within the compact footprint of a single. Better yet, voyager™ provides parents with more ways to travel than ever before!
Ride your way, everyday, with voyager™ uptown inline®
- 4 puncture proof wheels, with larger 12” aeromaxx rear wheels
- Modular independant seat unit quickly converts to forward & parent facing modes
- All wheel suspension
- Travel-system ready with the universal car seat adaptor
- Converts into more modes than ever before with the double kit accessory to stroll with 2
- product weight:14.6kg (incl frame, wheels, main seat, liner, 2 x inline clips only)
- unfolded dimensions (H x W x L) :108 x58 x101(cm)
- folded dimensions (H x W x D):34 x58 x87(cm) wheels on but clips off
- handle height range (from floor):86~114 cm
- seat back length (no liner):53 cm
- seat width: 30 cm
- seat depth: 21 cm
- seat maximum load:20kg / 44lbs
- age range (ROW):birth to 5 years
- parcel tray maximum load:10kg / 22lbs
- safety certifications:EN, ASTM, CPN8, SOR, CCC
- front wheel size: 2x 8" EVA
- rear wheel size: 2x 12" aeromaxx
- head clearance - seat to hood: 53 cm
- fabrics & materials:600d 100% polyester (melange)
- UPF:UPF 50
What’s in the box?
- 2 x 7.5" EVA wheels
- 2 x 12" aeromaxx wheels
- fabric set; bumper bar
- 2 x mudguards
- 1 x set inline clips
- 1 x set front clips
- instruction book
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.
Not overly impressed with this stroller , bought it for $949 at baby city in New Plymouth and it just does not impress. The seat itself jolts about a fair bit if not on completely smooth concrete ground and the foam at the point where it folds up is already ripping . Also my baby is still only very young at the moment so it’s not an issue yet but the seat does seem very small and when he’s a year or two older I’m not sure it will be big enough for him . There are also afew sharp pieces on the frame from manufacturing that need filing down , my partner has nicked his finger on one already . For the price point I would not recommend
September 19th, 2019 | Helen