In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Miracle Blanket - Grey Stars
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 807768
Or 4 payments from $9.99
Or 5 payments from $7.99
The amazing Miracle Blanket is highly recommended by our customers. It's such an effective and secure swaddle, The Miracle Blanket comes with a 100% money back guarantee*.
Perfect Swaddle Every Time
With the Miracle Blanket it's easy to get the perfect swaddle every time, even in the dark. As the Miracle Blanket doesn't have zips or velcro or snaps, it will fit your baby comfortably every time, even as they grow. Your baby will sleep better, settle more easily and sleep for longer stretches. The Miracle Blanket is highly recommended as a great solution for overtired catnapping babies too, as it can be a very useful tool for resettling during naps.
The Miracle Blanket is also great value, as it can be used in a number of ways as your baby develops. It is a great solution for weaning off swaddling gradually, as you can wrap with arms in or out. You can also adapt the way the wrap is used by combining it with a sleeping bag or to reduce the layers wrapped when the weather is warmer.
Help Your Baby Sleep Better
This is a secure wrap option for Houdini babies who need very secure wrapping. Help your baby sleep better, longer and be less fussy as you both finally get the sleep you so desperately need.The fabric is a super soft cotton knit, like 2-3 layers of T-shirt weight cotton, so a warmer option than many fitted swaddles. It's best to get two so when one is in the wash you have a second one handy!
New parents will really appreciate a swaddle which is both highly effective and easy to use, making it a perfect baby shower gift.
- Better sleep guaranteed or 100% money back
- Can be used with arms in or out
- Handy arm flaps for a secure fit
- Can be worn over a sleeping bag for swaddle transition
- Lots of hip & leg room
- One size fits all babies to approx. 4 months
- Age Suitability - Approx. 0 - 4 months
- Swaddle Length - 55cm long from shoulder to fee, and can be used down to chest height
- Fabric - 100% cotton jersey. The fabric is the weight of a T-shirt
- Washing Instructions - Wash on low temperature machine wash cycle, such as 30 degrees with a mild detergent
- Drying - Low tumble dry or preferably line dry in the shade
Miracle Blanket over a Sleeping Bag
If your baby is in a sleeping bag and still likes to be swaddled, or has a strong startle reflex and needs firm swaddling, it's great to use a Miracle Blanket over a sleeping bag. It can be used with one or both arms inside the wrap, and is excellent for gradually weaning baby off being wrapped. If your baby is too long for the Miracle Blanket pouch just leave their feet out.
Summer Swaddling with the Miracle Blanket
The Miracle Blanket is one of the warmer fitted wraps so we recommend a slight change to the way you use your Miracle Blanket over a bag in the summer months:
- Put the shorter wing down by baby's side, rather than wrapping it over the chest
- Only wrap the long side round baby once rather than twice.
- It can also be combined with a light summer sleeping bag for older babies who still need a very firm swaddle.
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.