In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind - Black
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 800817
Or 4 payments from $16.24
Portable Gro Anywhere blackout blind for when it’s still too light to say night night!
This NEW Improved version has Velcro fastening which is easy to use and quick to adjust, it also features a new stars and moon fabric design.
Anyone who has stayed away from home with little ones will know that it can be tricky to create a snoozy sleeping environment when there is too much light flooding in.
The versatile Gro Anywhere Blind has been designed to ’go’ anywhere with you, and can be put in place in minutes. Attaches directly to the glass using suction cups, ensuring a close fit that really does block light properly.
This is also a great option for families who are renting or if you don’t want to put up permanent black-out blinds.
Great for during daylight saving time!!
- Adapts to fit any window up to a maximum size of 130cm high x 198cm wide, new improved version reduces to smaller window sizes than previously, whilst maintaining maximum size
- Comes with a handy travel bag
- New stars and moon design
- Premium black out material
- Velcro fastening is easy to use and quick to adjust
- The blind has suction cups on both the top and sides to enable a close fit to the window
How To Install:
1. Make sure the window is clean where the suction cups are going to attach.
2. Starting with an upper corner of the window, work across the top first, then down the sides, and finally along the bottom.
3. As you go around the window, adjust the size of the Blind to fit using the Velcro patches.
Removal - Important:
When it’s time to remove the blind, or if you are taking it down to go on holiday, remember:
1. Don’t grab the blind and pull – this risks serious damage to the window glass. Simply pull on the release tab of each individual suction cup to break the suction. The ‘release tab peeling action’ lets air in, and the suction cup stops sucking (this also eliminates damage to the cup edge caused by the ‘finger nail removal picking action’).
2. Please note that pulling on the blind to remove it from the window may lead to damaging the eyelets and the blind, and will cause the glass to flex leading to possible window breakage.
Limitations of use:
Do not use on windows that have damaged edges, visible chips, cracks or any other glass or frame damage. Do not use on laminated, textured/patterned or leaded glass or windows with internal wire strengthening. The blind can be safely applied to normal single or double glazed windows in good condition.
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.