In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Halo Bassinest Premiere Swivel Sleeper - Luna
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 803167
Or 4 payments from $124.75
Or 5 payments from $99.8
The HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees. This enables your baby to sleep as close to you as you like, while still safely in their own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing.
The mesh walls provide maximum breathability, while its unique design means baby is easy to see at your eye level, and its stable adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. In addition, its side wall lowers and returns automatically, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed, helping to make your recovery from childbirth a little easier.
- Swivels 360⁰ to bring baby close for safe sleep
- Retractable side wall with lock
- 2 Generous storage pockets
- Includes coordinating fitted sheet
- Recommended for babies up to 5 months or 20 lbs (9.1 kg); maximum is 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy
- Ideal for mothers recovering from a C-Section
- Wall lowers with gentle touch and returns to upright position for safety
- Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired
- Includes nightlight, 3 lullabies, 3 nature and womb sounds, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer with auto shut off. Requires 3AA batteries (not included
- Stable base adjusts to fit most beds
- Fits beds 22 to 34 in. (56 to 86 cm) tall
- Base tucks under bed making it ideal for small spaces
- Requires only 32 in (81 cm) clearance
- Soothing Centre available on Premiere Series models
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.
This bassinet is good, in terms of mesh outer, ability to swivelit out the way, rock it a little when you’re next to them and have baby close. However the wall does not lower from a gentle touch, you really do need to push it down hard and that’s a pain multiple times a night. Also the light, sound and vibrate features are unnecessary and do nothing really (light not enough to actually see, new borns don’t care about a weird music lullaby and the vibration is literally that which my baby hated. I’m pregnant with my second and am actually considering selling this one for a co sleeper cot instead
May 21st, 2020 | Niki
Loved it! Was so helpful after having a caesarean. Especially liked that I could move baby out of the way so I could get in and out of bed without waking him. The vibration feature was a lifesaver!
September 16th, 2020 | Sarah