In Store Stock
phil&teds Sport 2016 Buggy
Now $1799.99Was $1999.99
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
|Botany Downs||Mt Wellington|
Click to zoom
Medela Calma with Bottle 150ml
Availability: In Stock | Product Code: 725037
Or 4 payments from $11.24
Or 8 payments from $5.62
- Breastfeeding is always best for your baby, but sometimes it is not possible to breastfeed naturally Calma is an alternative to breastfeeding for mothers wishing to feed their babies with breastmilk
- Enables babies to maintain their natural feeding behaviour learned on the breast
- Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly
- Supports an easy transition from the breast to the teat and back.
- One size is sufficient for the entire breastfeeding period, just as in nature.
- The unique feeding solution for your baby - we recommend introducing a teat when breastfeeding is established
- The BPA-free Medela Breastmilk Bottle with Teat offers you a complementary solution for expressed breastmilk. It is ideal for collecting, storing, transporting, and feeding breastmilk
- Safe: BPA-free material for the health of your baby
- Flexible: Ideal for collecting, storing, transporting, and feeding breastmilk
- Beneficial: no loss of precious breastmilk
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Nothing beats breastmilk
- Breastfeeding gives your baby the healthiest start in life. If breastfeeding is not possible, pumping breastmilk is the next best option.
- BPA-free and shatterproof
- Medela Breastmilk Bottles and all other breastfeeding products which come into contact with breastmilk, are made from polypropylene - a BPA-free material. They are also break proof which means they will not crack or splinter if you drop them
- Storing and feeding in one bottle
- The Medela Breastmilk Bottles enable you to store and feed breastmilk using the same bottle. It is no longer necessary to transfer breastmilk into another bottle before feeding, which means that you lose less breastmilk
- Breastmilk is very precious
- You should store and thaw your breastmilk correctly. This is the only way you can be sure that all the important nutrients are preserved and bacterial contamination is minimised.Guidelines for storing/thawing breastmilkMedela recommends using the following guidelines for storing and thawing breastmilk. For Healthy Term Babies.
Tips for freezing/thawing breastmilk:· Never fill bottles/bags more than ¾ full to allow space for possible expansion.· Label the bottle/bag with the date you expressed the milk.· Do not store breastmilk in the refrigerator door. Store it in the lower back area of the refrigerator, where the temperature is coolest.· Thaw frozen breastmilk in the refrigerator overnight or hold the bottle or bag under running warm water (max. 37° C).· Shake the bottle or bag gently to blend any fat that has separated.Do not thaw frozen breastmilk in a microwave oven or in a pan of boiling water (danger of burning)
Room temperature Refrigerator Refrigerator freezer compartment Freezer Freshly expressed breastmilk Do not store at room temperature 3 - 5 days at approx. 4°C 6 months at approx. -16°C 12 months at approx. -18°C Thawed breastmilk (previously frozen) Do not store 10 hours Do not refreeze after thawing! Do not refreeze after thawing!
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery for online orders $100 or over, or $5 freight for purchases under $100 when delivered within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands and PO Boxes. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During times of high order volume (such as during a One Day Sale) and public holidays this delivery period may take longer.
Shopping with babycity is easy with hassle free returns.
Brought to try with my baby as she wasn't keen on bottle feeding, and I didn't succeed ended up selling it on. The teet seemed really long and stiff
December 29th, 2019 | Britney